Safety protocols for healthy partying
If you are traveling from Cancun to the U.S.A., we would like to inform you that, for new bookings made as of May 6th, 2021, with traveling dates as of July 1st, 2021, and onwards, COVID antigen tests are available on-site at a preferential rate of $24 USD (taxes included) per test*.
For all reservations made before May 6th, 2021, staying minimum 3 nights in any room category, COVID antigen tests will be available at no additional cost.
At Temptation Cancun Resort, we want each guest experience to be safe, sexy, and fun. Let’s keep the party going!
*Subject to change without prior notice.
We take your health and wellbeing very seriously. Thus, to ensure you a fun, healthy Temptation Experience, we have been working on our new Sexy & Sanitized safety protocol which includes the following actions to protect your health during your stay:
- Guests will be motivated to keep social distancing in all common areas, including lobby, restaurants, bars, and pools.
- Temperature taking using infrared sensors.
- We have changed our buffets for live cooking stations.
- Hand sanitizer strategically distributed throughout all areas.
- Guests are invited to constantly wash their hands, to apply the sneeze etiquette, and to stay healthy.
- Footwear disinfection upon entering the resort.
- Continuous and effective disinfection of in room surfaces and air conditioners.
- Constant disinfection of high contact areas every 30 minutes.
- Detailed disinfection of luggage at the time of arrival.
- Online check in and check out to prevent crowded lines.
- Virtual point of sale system and digital menus at restaurants and bars.
- Use of bracelets to open room doors.
- Automatic drapes.
PROTECTION SERVICES & MATERIALS:
- Personal protection equipment supplies for guests (upon request).
- Anti-bacterial gel stations in all areas throughout the resort.
- Properly equipped hand washing stations.
- 24-hour medical service.
While we are taking all the necessary measures, and following the recommendations stipulated by the authorities, you can be assured that we will be maintaining the essence of the Temptation concept that makes us original. We are ready to show you how Sexy & Sanitized work perfectly together.
Additionally, we have implemented the following actions with/by our staff:
- Continuous training about preventative measures, as well as cleaning and disinfection processes for rooms and common areas.
- The use of face masks and personal protection equipment is mandatory.
- Guaranteed use of correct handwashing and sanitizing techniques.
- Regular taking of body temperature.
We have also reinforced all health and sanitation certifications, including Mexico’s Distinctive H.
The “Distinctive H” is an annual recognition granted by the Secretary of Tourism, endorsed by the Secretary of Health, to food and beverage service providers that meet the standards designed by this program.
Cristal International Standards
Cristal is a renowned standards management firm that oversees systems and services for brand quality. In the hospitality industry, they ensure quality consistency across operations.
Every hotel that is granted the RoomCheck certification by Cristal guarantees complete room safety. To grant this certification, Cristal measures the cleanliness of key surfaces, ensuring that cleaning standards are maintained. These housekeeping protocols are extended to bedding, dusting, swap testing of surfaces, room environment, bathroom disinfection standards. In addition to these measures, Cristal provides staff training, guaranteeing maximum protection for guests.
Food handling covers many areas of risk in terms of hygiene. Cristal’s FoodCheck hospitality certification ensures that food handling complies with an extensive list of health requirements on each step of the process, from the moment food is received and storage at the property to the moment it is prepared and served to the guest.
Punto Limpio is a good hygienic practices program for tourism companies. Its purpose is to protect the health of customers, employees and communities by promoting a culture of hygienic quality. Temptation Cancun Resort is the first hotel in the Hotel Zone of Cancun to receive this quality seal endorsed by the Secretary of Tourism, and we are proud to hold such recognition.
The Safe Travels stamp comprises a series of standardized protocols that set the basis for the ‘new normal’, ensuring the health and safety of travelers. This stamp allows travelers to recognize companies around the world which have adopted these global hygiene standards, so they can enjoy Safe Travels.
“We are constantly consulting with local and international organizations to make sure our enhanced safety measures are up to the highest standards. We look forward to welcoming back guests and are confident that we will all adapt to our ‘new normal’ with minimal disruptions to the Temptation Experience.”
Rodrigo De la Peña
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Caribbean’s sexiest party resort! Enjoy a fun and healthy stay.