Safety protocols for healthy partying
We take your health and wellbeing very seriously. Thus, to ensure you a fun, healthy Temptation Experience, we have been working on our new Sexy & Sanitized safety protocol which includes the following actions to protect your health during your stay:
- Guests will be motivated to keep social distancing in all common areas, including lobby, restaurants, bars, and pools.
- Temperature taking using infrared sensors.
- We have changed our buffets for live cooking stations.
- Continuous and effective disinfection of in room surfaces and air conditioners.
- Constant disinfection of high contact areas every 30 minutes.
- Detailed disinfection of luggage at the time of arrival.
- Online check in and check out to prevent crowded lines.
- Virtual point of sale system and digital menus at restaurants and bars.
- Use of bracelets to open room doors.
- Automatic drapes.
PROTECTION SERVICES & MATERIALS:
- Personal protection equipment supplies for each guest (optional use).
- Anti-bacterial gel stations in all areas throughout the resort.
- Our Germ Patrol will be offering anti-bacterial gel to guests on a regular basis.
- 24-hour medical service.
While we are taking all the necessary measures, and following the recommendations stipulated by the authorities, you can be assured that we will be maintaining the essence of the Temptation concept that makes us original. We are ready to show you how Sexy & Sanitized work perfectly together.
Additionally, we have implemented the following actions with/by our staff:
- Continuous training about preventative measures and disinfection processes for rooms and common areas.
- The use of face masks and personal protection equipment is mandatory.
- Guaranteed use of correct handwashing techniques.
- Regular taking of temperature.
We have also reinforced all health and sanitation certifications, including Mexico’s Distinctive H.
The “Distinctive H” is an annual recognition granted by the Secretary of Tourism, endorsed by the Secretary of Health, to food and beverage service providers that meet the standards designed by this program.
Punto Limpio is a good hygienic practices program for tourism companies. Its purpose is to protect the health of customers, employees and communities by promoting a culture of hygienic quality. Temptation Cancun Resort is the first hotel in the Hotel Zone of Cancun to receive this quality seal endorsed by the Secretary of Tourism, and we are proud to hold such recognition.
The Safe Travels stamp comprises a series of standardized protocols that set the basis for the ‘new normal’, ensuring the health and safety of travelers. This stamp allows travelers to recognize companies around the world which have adopted these global hygiene standards, so they can enjoy Safe Travels.
“We have spent the last month undertaking preparations and consulting with local and international organizations to make sure our enhanced safety measures are up to the highest standards. We look forward to welcoming back guests and are confident that we will all adapt to our ‘new normal’ with minimal disruptions to the Temptation Experience.”
Rodrigo De la Peña
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Caribbean’s sexiest party resort! Enjoy a fun and healthy stay.