Temptation Cancun Resort Playground Rules
- Try something new, go topless! Temptation’s designated topless-optional areas are: the Sexy Pool, the Quiet Pool, the beach, Sky 3.5, the Bash Jacuzzi, and designated events.
- For the comfort of all guests, we ask that you use the appropriate attire in all dining facilities.
- When taking photos and/or video, only do selfies and close-ups for personal use, no wide-angles. Keep in mind that some guests may want to keep their identities private.
- Please treat other Temptationers’ with utmost respect. We don’t want to have to give anyone a time-out!
- After midnight, please keep the noise level to a minimum in the hotel’s corridors.
- At Temptation we have created an open-minded atmosphere, but the use of drugs is not allowed.
- Due to company policies, all staff members are strictly forbidden to interact intimately or drink with guests, their incurrence could cause their immediate dismissal.
- Explicit sexual activities are not allowed in any of the public areas.
- The Resort is not responsible for lost items left outside of the safety deposit box located in your room.